Professional Teen coaching helps teens, and college students achieve more success in life.
Coaching teens means partnering with them in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their late high school and college experience along with their transition to the working world. We help young adults vision their future and make decisions to realize their vision. As young adults face the transition to college, the working world, and to the world of very different responsibilities, challenges can arise.
To meet these challenges we will create accountability around:
- Creation of a personal road map, based upon passion, that spells out goals, objectives, and action steps.
- Personal exploration to know what is needed to move forward intellectually and emotionally.
- Learn how to manage increased commitments & critical deadlines.
- Address blocks or obstacles before they become insurmountable.
- Review and enhance skills around Motivation, Self-Esteem, Self-Advocacy, Resiliency, and more.
Teen coaching helps individuals do the following important tasks:
- Recognize specific strengths and needs
- Set and achieve realistic goals
- Create necessary structures to meet deadlines
- Improve financial management skills
- Improve organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivate through improved self-talk and self-observation
- Handle the details of daily life
- Develop an improved outlook on life
- Communicate more effectively