Grief comes in many ways. We offer a special grief crisis counseling to help teens during these trying times.
Utilizing Art and Creative Expressions to Cope with Illness, Grief, and Loss
Individual, Sibling, and Family Therapy
Coping with illness, grief or loss can be difficult and overwhelming. Individuals often feel angry, sad, fearful, or guilty during these difficult times. Art Therapy is a unique, and creative intervention that helps people cope with these emotional stresses in a powerful manner.
- A Safe, Therapeutic and Supportive Environment
- Parent and Family Support
- An Appropriate Outlet for Creative Expression
- Grief and Loss Education
Areas of Focus:
- Understanding the emotional effects of illness on family members
- Dealing with Family Roles and Responsibilities
- Dealing with Changes and Conflicts
- Handling Emotions dealing with the stages of grief and loss
- Moving toward acceptance