Worried about your child’s social development? Is your child often teased, bullied, or alone? Does your child shy away from group activities or act awkward around peers?
Our psychotherapy sessions for children and teens struggling with social interactions can help. Our sessions are concentrated on children who have social deficits due to Asperger’s Disorder, ADHD, Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities, or social anxiety.
What we offer:
- Individual interaction
- Fun & developmentally appropriate activities to spark learning
- Safety & camaraderie
- Parent support
- Connections to school or other professionals
- Individual and family therapy or social coaching
Targeted Skills Include:
- Increasing self-confidence and self-esteem
- Handling emotions/self-regulation
- Conflict resolution/problem solving
- Coping skills
- Relationship/team building