There is no best way to treat ADHD, however, experts agree that taking action early can improve a one’s educational and social development.
A complete diagnostic and treatment program is available for children, adolescents, and adults who have Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), psychological issues, and related conditions. Using an integrated, comprehensive system of services, this personalized, multidisciplinary treatment plan may include:
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Social Competence Group Therapy
- Educational and Tutorial Recommendations & Support Services
- Integrated Case Management
Members of our staff are available to join with families at school meetings when needed to report and interpret findings and to coordinate support services.