Our counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Upon request, we will provide you with a statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement if needed.There is a confusing array of insurance arrangements. The first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much do I pay for an out-of-network provider?
- If we are in-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limitation on how much the insurance will cover per session?
- Is primary care physician approval required?
Tell us how can we improve this post?
Log In is required for submitting new question.