There is no best way to treat ADHD, however, experts agree that taking action early can improve one’s educational and social development.
Most children who are diagnosed with ADHD still have it as teens. Symptoms of ADHD in teens include:
- Poor concentration
During the teen years, especially as the hormonal changes of adolescence are going on, ADHD symptoms may get worse.
A complete diagnostic and treatment program for adults who either have Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), psychological issues, and related conditions is available. Using an integrated, comprehensive system of services, this personalized, multidisciplinary treatment plan may include:
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Social Competence Group Therapy
- Educational and Tutorial Recommendations & Support Services
- Integrated Case Management